Camping on the lake shore, hunting in the Northwoods, biking down a mountain trail -- wherever you are headed this weekend and whichever toys you want to bring along for the ride, you can Bring It with CURT cargo management products. From our expanding line of bike racks to our new and improved cargo straps, we offer cargo management solutions to fit your unique lifestyle. The CURT bolt-on bike rack can be mounted on any ball mount, step bumper or fixed-tongue trailer hitch with a 3/4" hole, taking the place of a trailer ball. It comes with a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access and has a lockable arm to keep bikes secure. The CURT bolt-on bike rack holds up to two bikes and comes with coated arms so as not to scratch the bike frames.
- Bolts onto any trailer ball tongue with a 3/4" diameter hole
- Securely holds up to two bikes with a max capacity of 70 lbs.
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Rubber-coated arms will not scratch bike frames
- Features a lockable arm for added security
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|
|Number of Bikes||2|
|Max Load||70 LB|
|Quantity Per Package||1|