There are always some factors on the road you cannot control -- an irresponsible driver, adverse weather conditions -- but one thing you can control is the type of towing equipment you use. Just because there are threats out there, doesn't mean your towing adventures need to be dangerous. CURT offers a variety of towing safety products -- including safety chains, safety cables, hooks, links and more -- to make sure you have confidence to Bring It and trustworthy equipment to Bring It safely. CURT certified S-hooks are the easy, reliable way to connect your safety chains from your trailer to your tow vehicle. They feature a heat-treated steel construction to ensure long-lasting wear resistance, and they come with a zinc-plated finish to outlast the elements. This particular S-hook has a 3/8" diameter and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. For added safety, it is tested and certified to meet SAE J684 standards. Remember, when attaching safety chains, the chains should be cross underneath the trailer coupler, and each hook and chain must be rated to meet or exceed the gross weight of the trailer.
- Quickly and easily connects safety chains from trailer to tow vehicle
- Tested and certified to meet SAE J684 standards for safety
- Features a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Each hook must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight
- Constructed from high-strength, heat-treated steel
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
|Gross Trailer Weight||2,000 LB|