In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This lunette eye is designed to mount on a CURT lunette channel #48610 or #48640, allowing for easy height adjustment and trailer levelling. It features a forged steel construction and boasts a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a 3" inside diameter, this lunette ring fits a variety of CURT pintle hooks and ball and pintle combinations.
- 3" inside diameter fits pintle hooks, ball & pintle combinations or clevis bars
- Compatible with CURT channels #48610 or #48650
- Adjustable channel mount allows for precise trailer leveling
- 2" bolt pattern spread for simple, secure attachment
- Constructed from forged steel for superior strength
|Gross Trailer Weight||12,000 LB|
|Dimensions||2 IN bolt pattern spread adjustable eye|