Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, they lock it into place and greatly deter any tampering and theft of your trailer while it is coupled to your vehicle. CURT coupler locks are key-operated and come in several different styles for you to choose from. This coupler lock features a right-angle barbell design to keep the pin well protected from tampering. It comes with a chrome finish with blue anodized aluminum and offers an adjustable pin span from 1" to 3" with a pin diameter of 1/4". All CURT coupler locks are made to fit latch-type couplers and include two keys. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.
- Designed to lock latch-type couplers with a max span of 3"
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Right-angle, barbell lock style for increased security
- Protected by a special chrome finish with blue anodized aluminum
- Includes two keys for added convenience
|Finish||Chrome w/ Blue Anodized Aluminum|
|Span||1 IN to 3 IN|