When you purchase a 5th wheel trailer hitch, you expect it to be capable of towing your RV, flatbed or whatever other 5th wheel trailer you own. While a 5th wheel hitch does offer an impressive amount of towing strength, it cannot get far without the proper installation equipment. Engineered for specific makes and models, CURT custom 5th wheel brackets provide the ideal solution for complementing the power of your 5th wheel trailer hitch.
A custom 5th wheel bracket features a shape that contours to the frame of your truck and comes with pre-drilled holes to make installation quick and easy. In fact, custom brackets are so much easier to install that they can cut installation time in half. Depending on your model of pickup truck, they also reduce or eliminate the need for drilling. These particular custom 5th wheel brackets offer a custom fit for certain Dodge Ram 1500 trucks. To find which bracket kit is specially designed to fit on your pickup, see the CURT 5th wheel bracket application guide or visit curtmfg.com.
Finished in a durable black powder coat, CURT custom 5th wheel brackets are made to last. They include all necessary mounting hardware and are designed to be used in conjunction with CURT 5th wheel base rails #16104 or #16204.
- Provides a solid mounting point for 5th wheel base rails and a 5th wheel hitch
- Fits specific Dodge / Ram pickup trucks (see application guide)
- Designed to be used in combination with CURT base rails #16104 or #16204
- Cuts installation time in half by reducing the need for drilling
- Does not require universal brackets or hardware
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Aquence coating
- Made in USA