A CURT custom original equipment vehicle-to-trailer connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring.
Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's OE vehicle-to-trailer connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom OE connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided.
This custom original equipment vehicle-to-trailer wiring connector provides a 7-way RV blade connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for certain years of the Nissan Frontier, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Xterra and Suzuki Equator (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). CURT custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 7-way RV blade socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 7-way RV blade output connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Made in USA