Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. CURT standard hitch-mounted bike racks are anything but average. They feature an adjustable shank to fit either a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver and allow use on most trailer hitch classes. Our standard bike racks also come with several useful features, including an anti-wobble shank to reduce noise and keep bikes more secure, and a compact design for easy storage. They feature adjustable arms to accommodate various bike heights and styles, and the arms can be folded down, when not in use, to remain out of the way. The tilt-down design built into our standard bike racks allows you easier access to the rear of your vehicle whenever necessary. This particular CURT standard bike rack has an extendable design, allowing it to be used as a 2-bike model or 4-bike model. It features a maximum load limit of 90 lbs. or 180 lbs., depending on the configuration. To protect it against the elements and the trail ahead, this bike rack comes with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max capacity of 180 lbs.
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver tube
- Removable bolt-on extension arms allow for two- or four-bike capacity
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Bolt-together post can be disconnected for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Use of a support strap is required with 1 1/4" receiver tubes
|Receiver Tube Size||2 IN & 1 1/4 IN|
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|
|Number of Bikes||2 or 4|
|Max Load||90/180 LB|
|Quantity Per Package||1|