When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105° bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount. This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a standard retainer hole to accept the included clip. CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips are ready to work. They provide reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" or 2 1/2" shank, making them the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches.
- For securing ball mounts and accessories to trailer hitches
- Bent handle for easy operation
- Secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Fits 2" x 2" or 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" receiver tubes
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
|Pin Diameter||5/8 IN|