CURT original equipment compatible gooseneck hitches are a unique side of our dynamic gooseneck towing lineup. Though our gooseneck hitches easily install with a gooseneck installation kit and despite the fact that they are designed to be a perfect fit for your pickup truck, we recognize that not everyone needs the whole nine yards.
A CURT original equipment compatible gooseneck hitch is a special type of hitch designed to work with a pickup truck that has an included towing prep package. Because the truck and hitch are made to go together, installation is easier and faster, and there is no cutting or additional hardware necessary. If you purchased your truck expecting to tow that extra-long, triple-axle flatbed trailer all over the back roads, then a CURT OEM gooseneck hitch is right up your alley.
This Ram OE gooseneck hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. to make it easy to tow everything from farm animals on your livestock trailer to industrial materials on a flatbed. It features a 4" diameter trailer ball hole and comes with a factory-style 2 5/16" gooseneck trailer ball that can be installed and removed easily, whenever necessary. To ensure that this Ram gooseneck hitch has what it takes to keep up with you and your truck, it also comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish for excellent rust resistance, built-in safety chain anchors for reliable safety, and a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind. It is designed specifically to be a custom fit for the 2013-2016 Ram 3500.
- Accepts up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Factory-style 2 5/16" trailer ball installs quickly with 1/4-turn latch-locking system
- Requires no additional hardware or installation kits
- Quickly bolts in from underneath the truck bed in 45 minutes or less
- Installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Includes heavy-duty 5/8" safety chain hookups
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Aquence coating
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA