In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. This is because pintle mounts are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This pintle mount bolt kit is able to fit a variety of CURT pintle mounts and pintle hook attachments. It includes all of the necessary hardware for a secure installation and can easily be removed and reinstalled for convenient height adjustment of the pintle hook or pintle ball combination.
- Mounts a CURT adjustable pintle hook or ball & pintle combination
- Compatible with most CURT pintle mounts
- Lock washers help ensure a secure installation
- Protected by a durable black oxide finish
- Adjustable pintle mount system allows for precise trailer leveling