The CURT Q24 is the heavyweight champion of 5th wheel hitches. With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 6,000 lbs., the Q24 is capable of handling the heaviest of 5th wheel trailers, including deluxe RV and oversize campers. Something that sets the Q24 5th wheel hitch apart from competitive models is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of having a set of rods on which the hitch head can pivot, the Q24 uses a spherical bearing to allow the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The CURT Q24 5th wheel trailer hitch also features dual-locking jaws, a self-aligning head, single-handle operation and a three-position coupling indicator. It comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish, a 10-year warranty and meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards. This 24K 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of standard 5th wheel legs and 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed with a 5th wheel bracket kit.
- Ideal for towing 5th wheel trailers up to 24,000 lbs.
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a short, lockable handle
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
|Finish||Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty||Ten year limited|