Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular tiedown anchor is a recessed tiedown ring, designed to add a convenient anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes or cables. It comes with a 3 1/2" diameter base and two mounting holes. The recessed feature allows it to remain flush with the base and out of the way when not in use, making it especially useful for truck beds and passenger vehicles. It is specifically designed to mount on 1/4" plywood and can also be used with the tiedown backing plate trim ring #83720 for a more finished appearance. This rope ring features zinc-plated steel construction and offers a capacity of 1,000 lbs. Mounting screws are not included in this package.
- Adds a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- Features a capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- 3 1/2" diameter mounting bracket provides a sturdy base
- Recessed design eliminates obstruction and provides a finished look
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- 1/4" diameter mounting holes are spaced 1 3/16" apart, center to center