In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT combination ball and pintle hitches combine both a pintle hook and a standard trailer ball to give you a more complete towing option on your heavy-duty truck or SUV. Combination ball and pintle mounts are available with a shank to mount on a receiver or in the adjustable style to mount on a channel or plate. This replacement pintle trailer ball fits any CURT ball and pintle combination and offers a ball capacity of 6,000 lbs. With a drop forged steel construction and hard chrome finish it stands up to the wear and tear of pintle towing applications and regular coupler towing alike. It features a ball diameter of 1 7/8" and comes with fine threads and a nylock nut for secure fastening on any CURT ball and pintle combo.
- Replaces the trailer ball in any CURT ball & pintle combination
- Fits 1 7/8" couplers or a lunette eye with a 2 1/2" or 3" inside diameter
- 1 1/4" diameter shank for maximum strength
- Fine threads and self-securing nylock nut for secure mounting
- Constructed from high-strength, drop-forged steel
- Protected by a hard chrome-plated finish
|Ball Capacity||6,000 LB|