The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads. This replacement weight distribution head is designed to fit certain round bar WD hitches. It is made from solid steel for reliable strength and comes with a durable powder coat finish to resist rust and wear. It fits CURT round bar weight distribution hitches #17000, #17001, #17002 and #17007 and can be adjusted to accommodate different size trailers.
- For use with certain CURT round bar weight distribution hitches
- Adjustable design compatible with all CURT replacement WD shanks
- Constructed from solid steel for reliable strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Features built-in sway control attachment tabs