The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads. This replacement spring bar kit includes two spring bars for a round bar weight distribution hitch. The spring bars feature forged steel construction and a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting use. They offer a towing capacity of 1,000 lbs. and come with spring bar chains for precise tension adjustment.
- Mounts to a round bar WD hitch head to help level the trailer
- Fits a variety of round bar weight distribution hitches
- Multiple chain links allow for flexible adjustment of tension
- Constructed from forged steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
|Tongue Weight(TW)||1,000 LB|
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|