You did not buy that deluxe RV trailer to sit on cinder blocks by the garage all year. You bought it to hitch up to your pickup truck and tour the country, experiencing the beautiful landscape one mile after another. Put your mind at ease with every mile of your journey by installing your 5th wheel hitch the right way with CURT 5th wheel brackets. CURT semi-custom 5th wheel brackets are designed to work with CURT universal base rails when installing a new 5th wheel trailer hitch. The semi-custom brackets fit on certain trucks that are unable to use parts from the universal installation kit due to limiting obstructions on the underbody. Together with the universal rails, the semi-custom brackets create a solid attachment point for your 5th wheel hitch. Like our custom 5th wheel brackets, CURT semi-custom brackets come with a durable black powder coat finish, making them resilient to rust, scratching, chipping and damage from UV rays. These particular semi-custom 5th wheel brackets are designed to be used in combination with CURT 16100 or 16200 rails and offer a semi-custom fit for certain Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks. To find which bracket kit is specially designed to fit on your pickup, see the CURT 5th Wheel Bracket Application Guide or visit curtmfg.com.
- Provides a solid mounting point for 5th wheel base rails and a 5th wheel hitch
- Fits specific Dodge / Ram pickup trucks (see application guide)
- Designed to be used in combination with CURT base rails #16100 or #16200
- Required for 5th wheel base rails if not using a custom bracket kit
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Aquence coating
- Made in USA
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|