Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular D-ring tiedown anchor is designed to be surface mounted and add a solid anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes, cables or chains. It features forged steel construction and a capacity of 11,000 lbs., making it strong enough for many commerical and industrial applications. The heavy-duty ring offers a large opening for clevis hooks, and the thick metal bracket uses square mounting holes to accept carriage bolts. To ensure that this D-ring has what it takes to outlast the elements, it is finished in a durable, corrosion-resistance yellow zinc plating. It can be mounted using the bracket alone or with a backing plate #83607 or #83610. Mounting bolts are not included in this package.
- Adds a heavy-duty anchor point for ropes, cables, straps or chains
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- Features a capacity of 11,000 lbs.
- 1 3/4" x 3 11/16" x 7/8" mounting bracket provides a sturdy base
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2" ring offers a large opening and a reliable anchoring point
- Equipped with square holes to accept 3/8" carriage bolts
- Constructed from high-strength, forged steel
- Protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- 7/16" mounting holes spaced 2" apart, center to center
|Dimensions||2 1/2 IN x 2 3/8 IN|
|Break Strength||11000 LB|