Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This tiedown backing plate is designed to strengthen a tiedown anchor and allow for more flexibility in installation. It features six holes to fit CURT tiedowns #83600, #83650, #83740 and #83742. The plate is finished in a black powder coat for excellent rust resistance, and it measures a total of 6" x 6" with 7/16" diameter holes. The center holes are spaced 2" apart, center to center, and the outer holes are spaced 3" x 3 1/4", center to center. Mounting screws are not included in this package.
- Allows for more secure attachment of tiedowns
- Compatible with CURT tiedowns #83600, #83650, #83740 and #83742
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Center holes spaced 2" apart, center to center
- Outer holes spaced 3" x 3 1/4", center to center
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|