This CURT class 2 trailer hitch is made for light-duty towing, having a gross trailer weight capacity up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. This makes it an excellent choice for most smaller size trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, small boat trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers. It is also perfect for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). CURT class 2 trailer hitches are generally used on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, compact SUVs, minivans and even some smaller pickup trucks. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for the 2015-2016 Audi Q3 (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a round tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. It also features a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount. CURT class 2 hitches are made with innovative engineering that takes shape in quality materials. Our engineers work with real vehicles and advanced programs to design each hitch to succeed. CURT trailer hitches are constructed with American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and our skilled fabricators, welders and technicians. We coat each hitch in a liquid Aquence coating that provides long-lasting corrosion, chip and UV resistance, and then finish them in a high-gloss black powder coat. Our quality processes and construction give us the confidence to include a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty on all of our class 2 hitches. Best of all, we are proud to say that every CURT hitch is manufactured in the USA.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Aquence coating
- Constructed with a sleek, round-tube main body
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Gross Trailer Weights (GTW) & Tongue Weights (TW) vary by application.
- Hitch, pin & clip. Ballmount not included.
- Includes installation hardware, pin & clip
- Made in USA
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating.
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Round tube main body
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
|Receiver Tube Size||1 1/4 IN|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||3500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||350 LB|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|