Your bicycle is more than just a frame, tires, handlebars and pedals. You live for what might be around that next turn, that burn in your legs as you climb a rocky trail and that freefall feeling you get as you descend a long hill. Your bike is not just a hobby; it is a gateway to the outdoors and your faithful companion in the wild. It was with this idea in mind that the CURT tray-style bike rack was built. From the BMX track to the paved trail and everything in between, bicycling is all about the ride. The CURT hitch-mounted tray-style bike rack promotes your biking experience unlike any other because of its unique, three-point support system. It is made to be easier to use and keep bikes more secure, holding them at three points of contact. Instead of hanging the bike by its crossbar, the loop-like tray-style arms cradle the bike's wheels, holding it securely on each end. The third point is an adjustable padded arm that slides up and down and tightens over the crossbar, keeping the entire bike firmly held in place. Both the tray arms and the vertical padded arm are highly adjustable and can fit virtually any size bike, from a giant adult mountain bike to a single-gear kids' bike. CURT tray-style bike racks are not your average ten-speed. In fact, they are packed with features to truly make it all about the ride. They feature a hitch-mounted design to work with your vehicle's trailer hitch, and they come with a tilt-away feature to allow the entire rack to tilt away from the vehicle. This makes it easy to open a hatchback door or trunk and access the rear cargo area. Tray-style bike racks also feature a foldable, adjustable frame and an anti-wobble shank. Whether the road ahead is the winding course of your own personal Tour de France or the twists and turns of the forest trail, the CURT tray-style bike rack is coated in a durable powder coat finish to prevent rust and ensure a long life. This model fits 2" receiver tubes and holds 2 or 4 bikes with the extension.
- Tray-style arms provide three points of contact to keep bikes fully secure
- Highly adjustable arms easily accommodate various bike sizes and styles
- Padded arms protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- Tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max capacity of 180 lbs.
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Compatible with locking knobs #18090 for added security (not included)
|Receiver Tube Size||2 IN|
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|
|Number of Bikes||4|
|Max Load||180 LB|