At CURT, we think your towing equipment should never be the limiting factor. If your trailer has the tonnage and your truck has the muscle, then nothing should stand in the way of you hitching up and heading out. Made with high-strength steel and a solid design, this CURT WD replacement shank is made for heavy-duty towing. It features a 2" x 2" shank to fit any equivalent size receiver tube opening, and it provides adjustable height for the CURT light-duty trunnion bar weight distribution hitch #17345. To make sure this weight distribution hitch accessory has the grit to stand up to whatever the road throws at you, it comes finished in a durable black powder coat finish.
- Provides an adjustable mount for the light-duty trunnion bar weight distribution hitch #17345
- Features multiple holes for adjustable head height
- Can be flipped to provide necessary drop or rise
- Fits 2" x 2" receiver tube openings
- Constructed from solid steel for reliable strength
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|